Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


WISHING ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR WHERE ALL THE DISAPPOINTMENTS OF THE LAST YEAR IS LEFT BEHIND AND NEW SUCCESSES ARE APLENTY!!!

This is probably my last post for this year since I'm off to India on Wednesday and after that it will be a new year!! I look forward to reading everyones lovely posts and hope you will visit my page to read my rambling ons!

LOTS AND LOTS OF XMAS CHEER TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Well, you ended the year with pooh bear so that is surely a good sign...

I still so envy your travels. Happy Travels Rane...

jetblossom said...

Be well Rane, and hope you enjoyed some beary happy holidays, ha ha ha.

I mean it, stay healthy, and don't drink the water!
Where are you in India? I've spent time in northern India: New Delhi, Dharamsala...