Sunday, December 19, 2010

Catch up 2010

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Travelled to a lot of new places, became absolutely fixated with being by myself (and not in a relationship) and joined the best firm in the world :)

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No but will make the same one this year, To go the gym religiously and get myself toned up! <--- thats from three years ago but I HAVE been very good this year. lost a lot of weight.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope

4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope, thank God <--- thank god again

5. What countries did you visit? Sri Lanka, England, US, Germany, Netherlands, France, Wales, Switzerland

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A full time job offer, but everything else can stay the same

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The day I got a call saying I got the placement offer. o.m.g.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Finishing my masters at my dream uni, getting a job at my dream employer, having some amazing friends around me.

9. What was your biggest failure? Losing my relationship

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing significant

11. What was the best thing you bought? An ipad for mum, those fantastic trips abroad

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My mum, my friends,

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? mine, my ex.

14. Where did most of your money go? uni fees, travel tickets, hotel, food, partying, clothes

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? my job offer!!!! every work week ending!

16. What song will always remind you of 2010? dont stop believing - journey

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? Happier.
II. thinner or fatter? thinner - thank god
III richer or poorer? richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? not being so caught up on doors closing, working a bit more harder

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? complaining ;)

22. Did you fall in love in 2010? yes

23. How many one-night stands? no comment

24. What was your favorite TV program? Grey's anatomy <--- 3rd year running, gossip girl, how i met your mother, DH

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Probably not. More disappointed in certain people, proud of a whole bunch of other people!

26. What was the best book you read? Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Stuck to my old tastes and developed a liking of pop

28. What did you want and get? keep the old friends, make some fantastic new ones, passed all exams, my offer.

29. What did you want and not get? someone to make an effort for me

30. What was your favorite film of this year? how to train a dragon, HP7

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 26, had a small party and dinner

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Cant ask for anything more than what I received <--- Amen

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? As always, comfortable yet trendy.

34. What kept you sane? Faith in God, Mum and a Few Good Mates

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Sanath Jayasuriya :P <-- as always

36. What political issue stirred you the most? the sri lankan presidential elections.

37. Who did you miss? My ex, my mum wen i was livin away from her n my friends from home

38. Who was the best new person you met? the MBAs

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: I#ll be okay :)

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: All I can commit to is maybe

No comments: