Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've become a Squid

Squidoo - Why is this thing not more popular?? Its fantastic!! Its loadsa fun and its like one big community of information! 

I've started making lenses (mini blogs about a specific theme) and the beauty of it is, is that it can be as long or as short as you want. AND IT MAKES YOU MONEY. apparently. I haven't really received anything yet but I just started today. I'm gonna try find how to link up this and that but for now my Squidoo links are:



and 


and



As you can see, its pretty simple, ease of use and links up with ebay, Amazon, Cafepress and adsense to connect ads/products with your ideas. I'm not entirely sure how one makes money but I guess I'll have to read up on that. Oh and also, you can either take the money yourself or donate to charity. Which is also pretty noble.

Much fun!

No comments: