Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Apologies!!

Apologies for my absence!!! Been very busy actually living life as opposed to writing about it which I normally do! Anyways, missed my blog and figured I must at least have another post before March ends. No, I haven't been abducted by the aforementioned abductors!

Life's become pretty fun - after a huge hiatus from the romance scene since the ex, someone has appeared on the scene. Enjoying that butterfly feeling of a new interest and the blossoming of infatuation. I wrote about having no idea how to trust someone again but now I see that I've learnt from the past but not allowing it to stop the future. Well, not yet anyway. There are some complications with the current interest (hereby named X) however, since Im on holiday and am trying to let nothing upset this year, I'm taking them as they come!

Its a short post but just to let everyone know Im alive! and kicking! and hopefully I will get some inspirations to write more!

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

This outlook and attitude truly becomes you and i wish you the best of luck in your quest Rane...

Later...

Blu~

new insights to an old dilemma ? said...

Hello, I have to admit I just found your comment on my blog from last august. Thanks for that ! A lot has happened since and I have been thinking on posting something new to add all that up. Will do today or tomorrow. I admit I never expected to get a comment - I primarily write _this_ blog (I have another) to ventilate, to voice thoughts that may feel suppressed in everyday/normal life. And I will give your blog a good read now. Been quite some time since then !

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Missin' Ya...!!!!!!!

Blu